Stealing is not bad as long as you steal the right things. [Tweet this]
If you steal things, they will last until they are used up. [Tweet this]
If you steal money, it will last until you spend it all. [Tweet this]
If you steal power, one day you will lose it. [Tweet this]
If you steal fame, one day it will fade. [Tweet this]
If you steal people, they will last until someone else steals their hearts. [Tweet this]
If you steal knowledge, it will be with you until your last breath. [Tweet this]
“If I read a book that cost me $20 and I get one good idea, I’ve gotten one of the greatest bargains of all time.” ~ Tom Peters [Tweet this]
We are too busy trying to steal things that we cannot keep, and forgetting about knowledge. Instead of trying to steal someone’s success, learn how they built it. Steal their knowledge and build your own. If you didn’t build something, it is never yours.
- Instead of being jealous => Ask people how they did it.
- Instead of killing yourself for doing something wrong => Ask people what you did wrong and fix it.
- Instead of talking about yourself => Ask people questions about their lives, their success.
- Instead of complaining about wasting time waiting for something => Open an ebook app and read.
- Instead of stealing the wrong thing => Steal knowledge.
The difference between where you are today and where you’ll be five years from now will be found in the quality of books you’ve read ~ Jim Rohn [Tweet this]
Wealth, power, fame will fade; only knowledge will remain with you. [Tweet this] Most people are willing to share it, why don’t steal something that people do not mind.
Keep stealing…keep stealing knowledge…
It is your turn: Have you ever stolen knowledge?
Latest posts by Cam Mi Pham (see all)
- Cruel Intentions: How I Hacked Tinder And Became The Most Hated Woman In Toronto - April 16, 2014
- Investing In People: The Most Profitable Business - December 28, 2013
- Why You Should Lie On Your Resume - August 19, 2012